Everyone loves freebies, and what better freebies can you ask for than free money? That is what casinos offer players – new as well as old – in the form of bonuses. Agreed that people love free money but why would a casino offer it to prospective players? The reason is simple: it is the best strategy that a casino can employ to get new players on board. The beauty of the whole thing is that it works when it comes to retaining existing players as well.
Best UK Casino Bonus List
I have listed here for you the online casinos that offer the best bonuses for new UK players. These casinos also usually offer very good bonuses for existing players.
|Slots Heaven Casino||Match||£100||40x Bonus||CLAIM|
|Slots Heaven Casino||No Deposit||20 Free Spins||As per Bonus Terms||CLAIM|
|Casino.com||Match||£400 + 180 Free Spins||40x Bonus||CLAIM|
|Mansion Casino exclusive||Match||£5000||15x Deposit + Bonus||CLAIM|
|32 Red Casino||Match||£160||40x Bonus||CLAIM|
|Jackpot247 Casino||Match||£200||25x Deposit + Bonus||CLAIM|
|Jetbull Casino||Match||£150||30x Deposit + Bonus||CLAIM|
|Mr Green Casino||Match||£100||35x Bonus||CLAIM|
|Roxy Palace Casino||Match||£350||50x Bonus||CLAIM|
|Superlenny Casino||Match||£150 + 50 Free Spins||30x Deposit + Bonus||CLAIM|
|EuroGrand Casino||Match||£1000 + 25 Free Spins||25x Deposit + Bonus||CLAIM|
|EuroGrand Casino||Match||£600 + 25 Free Spins||25x Deposit + Bonus||CLAIM|
|Video Slots||Match||£210 + 11 Free Spins||20x Bonus||CLAIM|
|Casino.com||No Deposit||20 Free Spins||As per Bonus Terms||CLAIM|
|Mansion Casino exclusive||Match||$200||40x Bonus||CLAIM|
|Mansion Casino exclusive||Match||€500||40x Bonus||CLAIM|
|Mansion Casino exclusive||Match||NOK5000||40x Bonus||CLAIM|
|Mansion Casino exclusive||No Deposit||10 Free Spins||As per Bonus Terms||CLAIM|
|Mr Green Casino||Match||€350 + 10 Free Spins||35x Bonus||CLAIM|
|Superlenny Casino||Match||$300 + 50 Free Spins||30x Deposit + Bonus||CLAIM|
|Mr Green Casino||No Deposit||25 Free Spins||35x Bonus||CLAIM|
|Superlenny Casino||Match||£300 + 50 Free Spins||30x Deposit + Bonus||CLAIM|
|Casino.com||Match||R4000 + 20 Free Spins||20x Bonus||CLAIM|
|Superlenny Casino||Match||NOK5000 + 300 Free Spins||30x Deposit + Bonus||CLAIM|
|Superlenny Casino||Match||SEK4000 + 200 Free Spins||30x Deposit + Bonus||CLAIM|
|Superlenny Casino||Match||C$450 + 150 Free Spins||30x Deposit + Bonus||CLAIM|
How to Profit from UK Casino Bonuses
You can profit from the UK casino bonuses on offer at the casinos listed on CasinosUK.org. There are different ways that these bonuses help you:
- When it comes to no deposit bonuses:
- You can use the bonuses to win money without spending anything from your bankroll.
- You can use the bonuses available therefore to enhance your bankroll.
- You get the experience of playing in a real money environment – know the different moves that can happen, the different strategies, if any, to employ, and much more – without spending anything from your end.
- You can even redeem a portion of your winnings from these bonuses provided you fulfill the terms associated with them.
- When it comes to deposit bonuses:
- You can increase your bankroll with the match bonus that the casino offers.
- You can use the free spins on offer to score wins for free.
- You can use any of the bonuses on offer to win free cash.
- You get to redeem all your winnings; all you need to do is honor the terms associated.
Casinos give free money as bonuses, yes, and it is very possible that players will score wins with this money. However, as I have said earlier, there is strategy involved in this approach. There are rules and regulations governing the use of these bonuses. The rules vary from one bonus to another, but are mostly the same for free money bonuses. The major difference is seen when it comes to no deposit and deposit bonuses.
In the next section I will discuss the different rules associated with the bonuses.
The Most Important Thing You Need to Know about Bonuses – The Rules
I believe it is not enough to just know the bonuses available; you have to know the rules governing these bonuses. Casinos incorporate these rules as well as terms and conditions into their bonus programs to ensure:
- Players do not abuse the bonuses offered
- Casinos do not end up losing too much money through the bonuses
If you ask me, the good thing is that there are not too many rules; too many rules spoil the game. The rules governing bonuses at online casinos are few, and I may add, very important:
- Minimum or maximum amounts available as match: This rule applies to match bonuses. Casinos usually match the deposit that a player – new or old – makes. The amount offered as a match bonus is usually a percentage of the money that the player wagers. Some casinos offer a 100% match bonus, some offer lesser match bonuses, and some others offer higher match bonuses.
- Wagering requirements: Of all the terms associated with a bonus, I think the wagering requirements are the most important. That is why you see them at every online casino. They are also called playthrough requirements and are designed to protect the bonuses offered. They apply to all wagers involving real money, and even free spins. They need you to wager the following a certain number of times:
- Deposit amount
- Bonus amount
- Deposit and bonus amount
- Eligible games: Most casinos limit the use of a bonus offered to a particular game or a series of games. This applies to both money bonuses as well as free spins.
- Minimum deposit: The rules relating to minimum deposit usually apply to winnings earned from no deposit bonuses. Since any winnings from this bonus is practically free money, casinos try to offset the balance by requiring players to make a minimum deposit into their casino account to be able to redeem or cash out a portion of their winnings from the bonus.
- Maximum cashout: The maximum cashout rule is also mostly applicable to no deposit bonuses. Casinos usually do not allow you to cash out all your winnings from a no deposit bonus. Provided you fulfill all the terms and conditions associated with the bonus, you are allowed to withdraw a capped portion of your winnings.
So what would be a good example of a casino that offers some juicy bonuses and has terms and conditions governing their use? I played at GoWild casino a while back, and I think this casino makes for a very good example of what we are talking about here. The casino offers a cool welcome match bonus of 100% up to AUD500 and 2000 loyalty reward points. An alternate welcome bonus is 200 free spins on Riviera Riches or 150 free spins on the Avalon mobile slot. The following are the basic terms and conditions for the match welcome bonus:
- You have to claim the welcome bonus within 30 days of the date of account creation.
- There is a 40x wagering requirement that has to be fulfilled prior to withdrawal of winnings.
- Different games contribute different percentages towards wagering requirements. You can get details on these percentages at the casino’s Terms and Conditions section.
- Certain games are not eligible for this bonus, including progressive games. You can get the complete list of games at the Terms and Conditions section of the casino’s website.
- You have to contact the customer support team of the casino before you place any wagers if you wish to play without the welcome bonus.
What IS the Right Bonus For You?
There are different bonuses offered to new players at various online casinos. Some offer only one welcome bonus while others offer a combination of bonuses packaged together as a welcome bonus. So which bonus should you use? What is the bonus that works best for you? Before you figure out all that, you need to know the different types of bonuses available to new players:
- No deposit bonuses
- Deposit bonuses
No Deposit Bonuses
These are bonuses that are available even before you deposit funds into your casino account. All you need to do is sign up with the casino to get a no deposit bonus. The casino usually informs you about the bonus the moment your registration process is complete; some casinos may require you to get in touch with customer support to avail the bonus. There are different kinds of no deposit bonuses:
- Regular no deposit bonus: This is a money bonus that casinos offer new players.
- The casino offers a nominal amount as a no deposit bonus.
- The amount varies between £5 and £25 usually; some casinos may offer slightly larger amounts.
- This bonus is usually applicable to all games; some casinos offer it only on specific games.
- You need to fulfill all the terms and conditions associated with the bonus to be able to use it well and cashout a portion of any winnings from it.
- Free spins: This no deposit bonus is available only on slots, as the term automatically implies.
- The casino offers a certain number of free spins when you sign up with it.
- The number of free spins offered depends on the casino; there is no set rule regarding this.
- The casino usually offers this on specific games.
- The bonus may be offered as a standalone bonus or in tandem with another one.
- You get to keep a portion of your winnings from this bonus provided you fulfill the terms associated with it.
- Free play with time limit: This is a money bonus that casinos offer new players. I personally love this bonus because it is so different from the others.
- The casino offers a large sum of money as incentive for players to not only sign up but sign up for real money play.
- The amount is usually over £50 and can go into thousands of dollars. Some casinos offer up to £2500-£3000.
- There is a rider to this bonus; the money offered has to be spent in a specific period of time.
- Any money from the bonus left over after the time period expires cannot be used.
- Many casinos let you reset the time period for the bonus to zero. However, doing so cancels out any winnings earned from the bonus.
- You get to keep a portion of winnings earned from this bonus provided you fulfill the terms associated with the bonus.
These are often referred to as "match bonuses" and are the most common types of sign up incentives offered by online casinos. Deposit bonuses match your deposit up to a maximum amount and based on a stated percentage.
For example, a bonus of 100% up to £200 will match your deposit dollar for dollar up to £200. So if you deposit £20, you will receive £20. Sometimes these bonuses have an added free spins incentive. The free spins will typically be usable on only the specified game (usually the latest game launched at the casino). The casino software will prompt you when your free spins are ready for play.
Many online casinos also offered "tiered" or "multi-deposit" bonuses. These will give you guaranteed bonuses over a number of deposits, typically up to or four tiers. A good example is Leo Vegas Casino, which offers up to £1000 over four deposits. Read the review for an explanation of how the tiers work.
There are a few more types of match bonuses - they aren't that common any more but they do exist at some casinos:
High roller bonus: These are for those among us who like to bet big. With great risk comes great reward right? Esentially the same as regular match bonuses, just much bigger deopsits required.
Cashback bonus: They are essentially a form of loyalty bonus. The casino essentially gives you back some of the money you have lost playing at the casino. And who are we to turn down free money?
Monthly bonus: These are great incentive for existing players to hang around at the online casino. The casino wants you to stay and play long after your welcome bonus has been used up, so they give you a bonus (usually every month) to keep you interested.
Reload bonus: Once your initial match bonus is used up, some casinos offer further bonuses after that - basically giving you more money for each deposit thereafter - a reload bonus.