Every casino offers fantastic welcome bonuses for new players. However, I have found during my time in the online casino industry that the challenge is always player retention – casinos need to ensure that the new players continue to remain with them once the welcome bonuses are exhausted. Casinos overcome this challenge by offering a range of exciting bonuses to their existing players. In fact, the range of bonuses available to existing players is usually larger than what is on offer for new players. One of the most exciting bonuses for existing players is the reload bonus.
I personally love casinos that offer great reload bonuses because it speaks volumes of the casino’s commitment towards their player base. It shows that the casino believes in much more than a quick profit. This belief is buttressed by one simple statistic – not all online casinos offer reload bonuses.
Here are a few things to know about reload bonuses.
- Reload bonuses are NOT available at all online casinos.
- They are available to existing players at online casinos.
- It is usually offered as a match bonus and is expressed as a percentage of the initial deposit made.
- There is always a maximum amount that the casino offers as a reload bonus.
- Some casinos may also package free spins as an additional incentive with the reload bonus.
- The reload bonus is also cushioned by specific terms and conditions.
Receive two £500 Reload Bonuses at G'Day Casino
Get a 25% Match Bonus up to £500 Bonus on your second deposit and a 50% Match Bonus up to £500 Bonus on your third deposit.
When to Use a Reload Bonus
Reload bonuses are available to existing players. You can use a reload bonus when:
- You have exhausted your welcome bonus and are playing as a regular existing player at an online casino.
- You are playing at a casino that splits the welcome bonus across multiple deposits, which means the bonuses on latter deposits are in reality reload bonuses.
- You have continued playing at the casino for long and are considered a loyal member.
- You have not played at the casino for a while and receive a reload bonus as incentive to start playing at the casino again.
There are many reasons to use a reload bonus:
- It is recognition of your loyalty to the casino.
- It allows you to continue using the casino’s money to score wins, along with the money in your bankroll.
- It is a good way of getting back to playing at your favorite online casino once again.
- You can use the free spins packaged with the bonus sometimes to play your favorite slots.
Reload Bonuses – What You Must Know
There are different ways in which you can get hold of a reload bonus.
- You sign up with an online casino and get access to the welcome bonus that is spread across multiple deposits. The bonuses on deposits subsequent to the first deposit are reload bonuses.
- You are notified by the casino through mail or through live chat by its customer support team about the reload bonus if you are a player who has not played at the casino for a while.
- You are a loyal member of the casino and are offered a reload bonus as a token of appreciation of your loyalty.
- The casino may offer reload bonuses regularly as part of its promotional program for existing players, which gives you direct access to the bonus.
The reload bonus also comes with terms and conditions, like all other bonuses offered by casinos.
- Availability: The bonus is available to players who have exhausted their opening deposit bonus.
- Time period: The reload bonus must be accessed within the time period for which it is offered. Failure to do so will render the bonus inaccessible and invalid.
- Minimum deposit: You have to deposit at least the required minimum amount and continue playing at the casino to get access to the reload bonus. The bonus is also offered to players with dormant accounts, i.e. players who have not played at the casino for a while.
- Maximum match: Regardless how much more than the minimum deposit you make, the casino will match only a specific amount that it lists in the bonus description.
- Deposit methods: The bonus may not be applicable if funds are deposited through certain payment methods that the casino supports.
- Eligible games: The reload bonus is valid only for eligible games; certain games are not covered by this bonus. Trying to use this bonus on games that are not eligible will result in forfeiture of the bonus.
- Playthrough requirements: All playthrough requirements associated with the reload bonus must be fulfilled for players to be able to withdraw winnings from this bonus. Any attempt to withdraw winnings prior to fulfillment of these requirements will result in funds remaining in the bonus being annulled.
- Wagering calculations: The contribution towards fulfillment of wagering requirements is not uniform across all games. Certain games contribute higher percentages while some other games contribute lower percentages. It is important to choose the right games to ensure maximum and effective utilization of the bonus and winnings from it.
- Location specificity: The bonus may not be available to players from certain countries. This is decided by the casino operator.
Benefits of Using Reload Bonuses
There are numerous advantages to using reload bonuses.
- You get access to funds from the casino in the form of match bonuses even after you have used up the welcome bonus.
- The reload bonus gives you access to free cash at regular intervals when casinos offer them periodically to players.
- You get to enhance your bankroll by picking up wins using the reload bonus.
- All money you earn from a reload bonus is yours to keep as long as you fulfill the conditions attached to the bonus.
- The reload bonus is validation of your loyalty to the casino as it is offered to existing players.