Ever since the online casino industry took off, there has been a steady increase in the number of software providers, because the software is what powers the casino. There are close to 200 software providers in the industry today. I have played at casinos powered by a lot of them, and a few names stand out. One of them is NetEntertainment or NetEnt.
NetEnt Casinos and Bonuses for UK Players
NetEnt casinos are all great, and I have played at quite a few of them over the years. Here I list for you the top NetEnt casinos for UK players. All casinos on this list are completely secure and offer a fantastic online casino experience. This list is continuously updated so you get only the latest information whenever you are here.
|21Prive Casino||Match||£Unlimited||35x Deposit + Bonus||CLAIM|
|21Prive Casino||Match||£Unlimited||35x Deposit + Bonus||CLAIM|
|21Prive Casino||No Deposit||60 Free Spins||35x Bonus||CLAIM|
|Gday Casino||Match||£Unlimited||35x Bonus||CLAIM|
|Gday Casino||No Deposit||50 Free Spins||35x Bonus||CLAIM|
|Jetbull Casino||Match||£150||30x Deposit + Bonus||CLAIM|
|Mr Green Casino||Match||£100||35x Bonus||CLAIM|
|Superlenny Casino||Match||£150||60x Bonus||CLAIM|
|Video Slots||Match||£200||20x Bonus||CLAIM|
|Video Slots||No Deposit||11 Free Spins||40x Bonus||CLAIM|
|Video Slots||Post-Wager||£200||20x Deposit||CLAIM|
|Mr Green Casino||Match||€350 + 10 Free Spins||35x Bonus||CLAIM|
NetEnt has been one of the pioneers of the online casino software industry and continues to remain one of the industry leaders. I think it is an accolade and position that is very well-deserved, because NetEnt has the game range, technology, and the passion for innovation to bring out high quality games with clockwork regularity.
Based out of Sweden, NetEnt was established in 1996. Over the years this multiple award winning software provider has reached a position of eminence in the casino software industry and today has office in multiple locations across the world, including the USA:
I rate NetEnt very highly because it is technologically very strong; you can see that in each game it releases. It is considered one of the pioneers of WAP technology, which is why it has been able to churn out such a strong of games in instant play mode and Java. Over the years it has developed a cache of:
- Download games
- Instant play games
- Mobile games
The history of NetEnt goes way back into time, much earlier than when it was actually launched. There was in the 1970s a land-based casino operator in Sweden called Cherry. Once slot machines were banned in Sweden Cherry had to switch tracks. It did so by acquiring some Swedish gaming companies and provided slot machines to East European countries. It eased back in 1992 and in 1996 formed NetEntertainment.
In the initial years it developed casino games and also brought in the NetEnt jackpot. It developed its first online casino in 2002. In the next few years it expanded its client base by getting more operators on board steadily. In 2009 it was listed on the Stockholm Stock Exchange. It launched its first mobile casino game in 2011 on the NetEnt TouchTM platform and 2 years later in 2013 launched its first live casino. In 2015 it hit another landmark by entering the American market.
About NetEnt's Games
NetEnt has, over the years, built up an impressive collection of games for the online and mobile platforms. Innovation has been at the heart of NetEnt's casino software and it is on display in each game that it launches. Today it has:
- More than 200 exciting games
- Exciting mobile games on the NetEnt TouchTM platform
- More than 100 casino operators using its software
The thing I love most about NetEnt games is the level of innovation each of them comes with. That is not all; NetEnt has also entered into strategic alliances with reputed third party entities to provide some great games. These include:
- Universal Studios: NetEnt has tied up with Universal to provide some memorable games like Frankenstein and Scarface.
- Comedy Central: NetEnt's alliance with Comedy Central has resulted in the superb South Park slots.
- 20th Century Fox: 20th Century Fox is another Hollywood major that NetEnt has partnered with to provide players with games based on movies from them, e.g. Aliens.
The games from NetEnt include, among others:
- Slots: Classic slots and video slots
- Table and card games: Blackjack, roulette, and other games
- Video poker: Jacks or Better, All American, and others
- Jackpot games: Mega Fortune, Mega Fortune Dreams, Arabian Nights, and Hall of Gods, among others.
- Live casino games: Offered through the Live Casino solution; these games include the unique Common Draw Blackjack, a game that hundreds of players can play at a time in different currencies.
NetEnt offers a number of its games on the mobile platform through its proprietary mobile platform, NetEnt TouchTM. The games available on the mobile platform include:
- Slots: 40 exciting slots including, among others, Frankenstein Touch, Jack Hammer Touch, Starburst Touch, and Aliens Touch
- Table games: Exciting games like Blackjack Touch and Roulette Touch
- Progressive games: Amazing progressive games like Mega Fortune Touch
The other thing about NetEnt that struck me was that it also offered players a chance to participate in tournaments. There are different types of tournaments available, including:
- Free tournaments
- Ticketed entry tournaments
- Sit n Go tournaments
- High roller tournaments
Legal and Licensing
The first thing I check a software provider for, even before looking at its games, is the licensing and the legality. NetEnt offers completely legal and safe online casino software products. It is licensed in Malta by the Lotteries and Gaming Authority. Malta is a completely legalized licensing jurisdiction, which is a very good reason for players to feel secure when they play at a NetEnt-powered UK online casino. For UK players, it uses a license from the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC).
Third Party Auditing
NetEnt offers a completely secure environment for its casino games. All games are fair and the company has been audited by 2 independent third party auditors for fairness. It uses a RNG that is certified for randomness by independent testing agencies.
The one reason I had no hesitation putting NetEnt on my list was the fact that more than 100 operators across the world use NetEnt software. The operators include some of the big names from the online casino industry. The reason is simple: NetEnt's reputation. While NetEnt's game range may not be as exhaustive as some of the other big players like Microgaming or Playtech, the innovative features and excellent quality definitely count.
NetEnt has a reputation for providing games that are exciting, innovative, and completely secure. The progressive jackpots on offer also go a long way in helping operators pick NetEnt's software over many others in the industry. The development of games on the NetEnt Touch platform has resulted in a number of operators providing mobile casino gambling to opt for NetEnt as its software provider.
Progressive Jackpot Network
I have always been fascinated by jackpots, especially the progressive jackpots. NetEnt offers 2 types of jackpots to players:
- Local jackpots: These are jackpots that operators offer locally at individual casinos.
- Pooled jackpots: These are also known as progressive jackpots. They are networked across multiple NetEnt-powered casinos. The amounts on these jackpots are huge because they are contributed from play at the different games across multiple casinos.